Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas is so close!!

Okay.. so I love love love love Christmas! Its the best holiday ever! Plus I've gotten the best presents for everyone :) but I still need to find one more good thing for Chandler. But I don't know what to get and he just says "nothing" cuz he's a buttface. Plus I'm getting lots of good stuff from my parents too :) or should I say Santa? But I got the cutest clothes ever in Florida. They actually had an Abercrombie & Fitch or Abercrombies Bitch as Chandler calls it, but I got some sweats and a way cute shirt there, and TONS of stuff from American Eagle, and Vicky's :) Oh and speaking of American Eagle, I might be getting a job there!! Awesome huh? I'm so excited I can't wait! It would be such a fun job :) The only downside is working Sunday's, but I also applied for a job at the Testing Center at school and the hours for that are Monday and Wednesday 5PM to 10PM and rotating Friday's and Saturdays. I would rather have the Testing Center one but meh.. I'll take whatever I can get for the time being. Which reminds me I need to go get a bank account so I can set up direct deposit for a job :) So much to do and I love it. Plus school starts in a month and I don't think I've ever been this excited for school :) love it!

No comments: