Monday, October 18, 2010

Wowsa

Jeez, I never know what to title these things, I don't really write about anything specific, I just write. Things haven't changed too much, just the same day to day of school, work, homework, hanging out with Chandler and trying to sleep in between. Travis is finally home and thats nice, even though I've only seen him twice. He's pretty popular don't ya know? He's pretty much the same as he was when he left so thats nice, I was afraid he would come home and be totally weird. Chandler has mid-terms reviews and mid-terms all week, which means early nights which I'm almost grateful for because morning comes way to flippin fast. I need a vacation ha I'm getting worn out and I'm still not even finishing everything. Its getting really old. I've gotta start setting a time to do homework instead of just doing it sparratically because I'm so tired by the time I get done with all of it that I don't remember anything that I've read. I have to read alot for my World War Two class but I don't alot because I'm too tired at 1 am that I just fall asleep. I probably should have taken the weekend off and gone to Park City with my parents hahah
Other then that life is great. I love where I'm at with myself right now and I've grown alot over the past few years. I just see things differently than I used to, its a nice change. I'm happier and more relaxed than I was when I was. Things stress me out a bit but its not the worst thing
So the day after Travis got home we drove the Alpine Loop and tried to find our tree, the only thing missing was Walter screaming out the windows. I sure miss that kid hahah, anyways, we drove around for FOREVER! We were looking for this flipping tree for like 2 hours I swear, we finally found it right as it got dark and it was awesome. I still remember carving it out and trying to pick the perfect tree, the area around it looks totally different now though so thats what took us so long, we stopped at the same little turn off twice before we found it. It still hasn't healed up all the way and we're gonna go up some time and carve in the date so that we don't forget this time. And I think I'm gonna take pictures to make a map to get there so we can take Walter when he gets home, which is March 16th in case anyone wanted to know.
We saw Jackass 3D the other night and it was so freaking funny, the first 20 minutes I thought I was going to throw up cuz I was laughing so hard it was absolutely hilarious, and really gross at the same time. We had a huge group go and that made it even better, there was Brit, Chandler, Grayson, Cyle (Grayson's brother), Tyler, Bree, Gillies,Trent, Gabe and David and his date. I think there might have been more but I can't remeber for sure. All in all life is about the same, nothing new really, runnin out of time to write this and I have to finish up a paper.

No comments: