Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hmm..

Okay, well today was awesome at first. I got up, got ready Kevin came and got us, we took somethin to my dad, went to Wingers, which was absolutely delicious!! I loved it. Then we came home and played the wii for about 3 hours haha it was a blast! Kevin and Jill and I we're playing tennis and it was intense!! But really really fun. Then I got online and Josh and I were fighting about Kevin, then Amy started going off on me for Kevin ignoring Josh, mind you they both were asking about Kevin and what not but had to talk to me. Then they got mad at me when I told them how he felt. Blah blah blah, Josh said hurtful things and Amy was all on Josh's side, I wasn't even mean to them, which for me is like amazing! But whatev, I'm totally over it. Amy deleted me from her facebook, haha I was like uh.. okay. But oh well. I'm going to kill my mother, like really. She wont leave me alone. I think I'm just gonna go to Shena's. She's more fun then my parents and the other people I hang out with. Drama Drama Drama.

No comments: