Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Well, I went to Mesquite with Chandler's family for Thanksgiving. It was such a blast. We drove in Wednesday night but I was so tired I just went to bed. Then I woke up Thursday morning and I was sick as a dog. I threw up a few times, and Chandler's family thought I was prego! It was hilarious!! I was lauging so hard. I knew it was coming so I expected it and we all just laughed. Then I was finally able to keep something down, so I had yummy yummy Thanksgiving dinner. It was so so good! Then we played Bingo and 31 and I won 55 bucks. It was pretty much awesome! Then we woke up at 4:15 to go to Walmart for Black Friday and Chandler was a trooper and wen't with me. What a good sport huh? He had to come in case crazy people tried to kill me. I got Christmas done, for my mom, dad, Gavin, Jade and some of Chandlers. All in all it was a success. And I saved over 200 bucks. So I'm pretty much awesome. Then we drove back early Saturday morning so we could make it to the BYU/ Utah game. We made it back in less then 4 hours and wen't to the Utah tailgate. It was so fun. We got welcomed coming into Provo and it was hilarious. We sat by some pretty cool BYU fans at the game but most people were still dicks. Oh well though, its the Rivalry, I expected it. Max Hall made an ass of himself after all of BYU was happy with him so that made my night. For those of you who haven't heard, he thinks The University of Utah is a bunch of classless losers. Oh well, I hate Max Hall. He's dumb and I am thrilled to see him gone. It will just make the game that much better next year. All in all I had an awesome weekend and I go to Florida in 3 days. Thats gonna be fun I hope. Well, catch ya later

No comments: