Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New

Well, I finally got a job. I'm a nanny in Provo and I love it. Its great. I work from 9 to 4 everyday. Life has been great. I am productive and working really hard to get where I need to be. I'm going to LDS Businness college in the fall, I'll do 30 credits there and then go to BYU next fall. I really cant even wait I am so excited. Its going to be amazing. So I have to work my buns off all summer so I can be able to pay for school. Its gonna be hard as heck haha. But I'll do it because if you know me you know I'm stubborn as crap and can do whatever I set my mind to.

Well Kevin broke up with me. It was really unexpected, someone who I thought was my friend told him a downright lie and she knows it was and he called me like accusing me and what not so I told him it wasn't true and he didnt believe me got really mad and broke up with me. He wants to get back together but I dunno. I haven't really taken the time to think about it yet because it makes my head want to explode. We are just so different I dunno what will happen.

I am excited to try the single life though. I just want to find out alot about myself. It will be really interesting. I'm going back to church again and amazingly enough I love it. This year has been so interesting and so tough but so good. I have learned so much about what I want out of life and now I am ready to start living it. It is going to be absolutely amazing.

I am so excited for college and I am still in love with the rugby team for winning. I wish I could just go live that night over again, it was the best night of my life no lie. Pretty sure the best night of my dad's too. I dont think anything in the world has ever made me happier. Haha I love it. We are all still so obsessed with it its ridiculous.

So my parents are going to Ireland this summer and I'm staying by myself. Bummer. I hate being alone. But I'll figure something out. If I had friends to go stay with that would be awesome but I am lame and have no friends. I dunno ha maybe I'll get a dog so if someone breaks in he can eat him. Well, I'm gonna go watch Rugby. Peace.

No comments: