Monday, September 27, 2010

Midterms

Well, its midterms this week. Blah. School has been the bane of my existence lately. I'm so tired from work and trying to go to school and I just haven't been able to focus. I'm gonna kick it in the ass though. I understood what was going on in Biology today though. That helped a lot. I actually got to sleep last night and took an amazing nap on Chandler's bed yesterday. It made getting up this morning easier. The good news is that I only have 26 hours this week so I should have time to do some homework :)
This weekend was kinda crazy, Chandler's great grandpa was put in a rest home this weekend and it was all around for the better. His grandparents just can't take care of him and his great grandma can't either. I think she'll miss him but she'll eventually see what its like to live life again. I think we're gonna start taking her to lunch on Sundays so she can get out of the house more often, it will be good for her and she's a riot to hang out with.
Things haven't changed that much lately sorry I'm so boring, I feel bad for the people who follow me because I either never write or don't write anything worth reading. But I gotta run to class.
peace&love

No comments: