Friday, February 3, 2012

Shopping Ban.

Okay, so a guy at work yesterday asked me if I have any clothes that aren't boy clothes. At first I wanted to kick him in the shins and run away, but he's really a funny guy and thats just the relationship we have so I wasn't too offeneded after I thought about it. Plus, he's right. I got up today hell bent on wearing something that wasn't a University of Utah t-shirt,  Jazz t-shirt/ jersey or a Red Sox t-shirt. My goal was to wear something  a girl would actually wear, unfortunately my closet consists of absolutely NOTHING but v-necks, University of Utah apparell, Jazz apparell, Red Sox apparell and hoodies. Yep thats it, and the v-necks that I do have are black, grey, or white. That means that I have nothing of color other than Red for Utah and the Red Sox, and purple, or green for the jazz. THAT'S IT! How sad is that. I'm 21 years old and I need to go on "What not to Wear" I'm seriously so embarrassed that I can't dress myself its just shocking. Everything that isn't sports is so blah I can't believe it, and I can't wear sports stuff every single day of my life. Here is where my shopping ban comes into play, for the entire month of Februrary I am not allowed to purchase 1 single freaking item that is sports related. No shirts, no hoodies, no hats, no tops, no jerseys, no keychains, no stickers, no accessories, no posters, no flags. NO NOTHING! Its time for a complete overhaul of my closet. I am going to have bright colors dammit!

I also decided to do Weight Watchers because I am so unhappy with how I look and feel I don't even feel like getting ready some days (hence the "boy clothes" but jerseys cover chubby tummies quite nicely) I'm really hoping to put alot of work into it and finally feel good about myself. I just hate being a chub. It's embarrassing. I want to look so good for my wedding and our honeymoon. Yeah call me petty but I do. I just need to stick with the ban and the Weight Watchers.

No comments: