Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wow, I totally forgot about this!



Okay, wow. Its only been ages since I wrote. Well a lot of new things have happened. Kevin and I are official again, I love him more then anything! We are now good friends with Josh and Amy, Kevin met Josh at work and we set him and Amy up, I'm expecting him to pop the question anytime now. Haha just kidding, things really worked out with them and they hit it off really well. Things are going great! Only downside is she lives in Logan which is about an hour and a half away but with all the advances in modern technology they can still talk constantly, which they do :] Kevin and I are great! I love it. He works at Teleperformance now and I think its growing on him. I however am still looking for a job but oh well what can you do. Just keep on keepin on :]

Other big news is that Beezy had kittens! They are absolutely adorable, she had them in my car but cleaned up the mess really well, I couldn't even tell so I wasn't mad. My dad on the other hand is furious. He is allergic and hates Beezy, didn't want her to begin with so the fact that she made more of herself really tics him off. I have to watch her to make sure she doesn't pee in my room because she has to be inside because of the weather so she likes to pee on my bed. Well thats not on so I put a stop to it.

I've been doing a lot with rugby and go down to BYU with my dad about 3 times a week, I just help him with stuff like reception and such. Its alright, its actually really fun and it helps my dad and mines relationship. It just makes me really want to go to school. I can hardly stand it. My plan is to go to UVU and then to BYU. I can't even wait. I'm going to start in the fall, I've been out of the school scene for too long and it sucks. I miss it too much, just not the drama part. You never realize in high school how petty everything is and then you graduate and its like "Wow, pointless." I want to just move on with life, I am so ready for it!

Well enough from boring me, hope all of you are having fun. Stay safe, love you all! :]


No comments: