Thursday, October 28, 2010

Its getting colder...

Well, it appears its winter time. Its getting cold, I woke up to snow yesterday and had yummy hot chocolate and enjoyed the day. I dunno if I'm ready for the cold yet, its too soon! Ha but I am really excited to start wearing cute jeans and sweaters, and most importantly boots!! I'm turning into such a bargain shopper lately, I'm all over cheap everything. Like woot.com is my favorite website ever. They have daily deals that sometimes I just can't pass up. Like today I found Big Star and Silver Jeans today for 20 bucks. Big Star's retail for $110.00 and Silver's retail for about $80.00 so go Andrea for finding cheap ones. Its this place called Hollywood Sun, in Orem by Ridley's. They get new shipments every week and I'm excited to go in and see what they have next time. They had way cute clothes too, and a Dolche and Gabbanna knock off bag that was only 10 bucks. I should have got it but I was already overwhelmed with how amazing the clothes there were. I just love clothes and I love a good deal so when the two come together its amazing.
Its also the World Series incase no one knew and the Giants are in it! Grayson is beside himself he's so happy. They are plauing the Texas Rangers and they are up 1-0 they play again tonight and we'll see how it goes. I personally think they are going to win it all and I really hope they do because they are the ish. I used to hate baseball and now I really like to watch it, thank you Chandler and Grayson.
I'm really excited for Halloween, mostly because Utah plays Air Force and I'm excited for that game and I just like Halloween alot. We're going to a corn maze tomorrow and I love those they are so much fun. Its a haunted one with a swamp, I need to find some boots to wear so that my pants don't get ruined. I think we're going to dinner with Derrick and Roy, Grayson and his friend and Chandler and I and then to the corn maze. They have a haunted hay ride and a haunted corn maze and swamp thing. I think its gonna be really fun but extremely cold.

No comments: