Monday, April 13, 2009

Beatiful Day!

Well today is gorgeous! I woke up, went to put the cat out and ta-da! Sunshine! I love it, I'm going to go play basketball and soak it all in :] I promised Bo we'd go jump on the tramp so I should probably go over there in a while. I'm hoping to be outside like all of today. It would be awesome! It is a gorgeous day I am so excited! I think I'm gonna try and find shorts that look cute enough to wear because I have like NONE, it kinda sucks! So I have decided that I want a dog that isn't insane. I love Chaos to death but I want one a little bit more relaxed. One that I can actually run with and will stay with me instead of going all over the place, plus Chaos needs a friend. Ever since Zoe died Chaos gets really sad and lonely. I feel bad for him, I'm trying to talk my mom into letting me get one. I dunno how its gonna work though, especially since we have 4 cats at the moment. By the way if anyone wants a kitten let me know. They are absolutely adorable, I want them to go to really good homes, I couldn't stand it if they didn't, well I'm going to soak up some Vitamin D! Tata for now

No comments: