Wednesday, April 29, 2009

eeefff my life.

So pretty much my dad is the biggest ass hole I know. Except for maybe Nate, but we won't talk about him because he's a waste of space. Anyways. he woke my up at 7:30 this morning to scream at me for the house not being clean. Hello I'm not the only one who lives here!! Then he starts going off about the kittens and blah blah blah, I'm thinking in my head "Dude seriously, I've heard this before, I don't care!" but I didn't say that. Luckily. And this lady is supposed to get back to me for this job thing, well she hasn't so I'm thinkin she's really really busy, she did say she owned like 3 businesses so its not like she's planning her day around me. But its my fault that she hasn't had time to contact me. Then he continues to go off about how I do nothing with my life and blah blah blah. I seriously just freaking hate him right now. He says he's taking my car and canceling the insurance blah blah blah he's said all this before so whatever. I told him I hated him and he was just like "Thats fine." Thats our problem its not fine! Its never fine to hate your family. Ugh I need help. I'm retarded.

To top it all off Chester is probably going to have to be put to sleep. I don't have any idea whats wrong with him. He just can't move or anything, he can barely hold his head up. It makes me like want to cry every time I see him. I don't even know what could have happened. And he's my favorite one and everything. So I dunno what we're gonna do, it makes me so so sad. I just keep watching him hoping he gets better but I dunno.

I dunno if I'm going to California today or not. I should but I don't wanna be around my dad. Ugh. He's such a jerk. If I go it will be to support BYU Rugby and thats it. Ugh. I'm so dumb. Well, I guess I'm gonna go clean the house. Peace.

No comments: