Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cal-i-forn-i-a!

We leave for California tomorrow I am so excited I can hardly stand it! But I'm sad that Kevin isn't going with me, a whole 5 days apart?! What ever will we do?! Haha thats sarcasm!!! I'm not that crazy! I'm just excited and really hope we can beat Berkly this year, if we do I already know I'm going to cry. I'll cry if we lose though too so I have to remember waterproof mascara hahah. I just want them to win so bad! I know we have the potential to this year too. It would be so good for them to win. I just really hope it happens.

I'm really trying to get this Nanny job and if I get it, it will be awesome!!! I'd work from like 9-4 Monday- Friday, I would love that! Plus they have a pool! That means I'm gonna get so tan!! They have 3 Kids a 14 year old boy, and a 5 and 6 year old little girl, the boy will be gone most of the summer so it will be me and the little girls. I really really hope I get it.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna move out soon, if I get said job anyways. My parents just treat me like I'm 5 and I'm over it. Like I just wanna be able to do what I want without them freaking out. Plus I'm sick of being home all day and having to clean everyone else's messes. Its getting old.

Well, I'm gonna go get ready for the day, I've actually gotta pack for California and all. Ugh, that means I have to wash clothes and go find my suitcase. Blah. Hope I can find all my stuff hahaha.

No comments: